Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018

Nextcloud occ an unhandled exception has been thrown

Steps to reproduce sudo -u www-data. My nextcloud setup has been working fine for months now. Just last week, I noticed that it is not uploading my photos.


Nextcloud occ an unhandled exception has been thrown

I checked my server and issuing command sudo nextcloud. This question has already been asked and answered several times and is most likely caused by a missing php module for your database. Worth checking if there is a permission problem?


An unhandled exception has been thrown. Nobody asks you to reinstall everything, many beginners tweaked their setup so much that at some point they find it. In case please show your config.


Hy, in admin apper this: The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. Ich habe mich dann auf Fehler begeben und nextcloud testweise neuinstalliert (bis auf db). Ab da ging zwar die Cloud wieder, aber alle occ befehle nicht mehr.


Expected behaviour Should be able to occ upgrade to 14. Mit dem Befehl: sudo -u www-data. Meldungen bleiben immer noch. Hello, latest nextant 0. The nexcloud web page now is completely blank.


Am I correct in assuming if there was a. MySQL 4-byte support Use command sudo -u www-data php occ mainte. Das geht nun NICHT mehr. Vielleicht mache ich auch etwas falsch. Ich gehe via Shell in das Verzeichnis der. I think this could be another example for having old files staying around on e. OC deb install from to 10.


Vorher hatte ich den Nextcloud Cronjob (cron.php) als PHP-Datei im Cronjob gestartet. Please read the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix them. Hi All, im trying to upgrade a system to 10.


And yet I do not see the directory inside nextcloud. I want to migrate all my directories to nextcloud , so im copying one by one to the nextcloud data folder. Moreover there are the default files (PDF, images) of Nextcloud that I do not see inside the data directory. I have been able to use the commands above to scan for files in my Nextcloud jail running in FreeNAS.


I am trying to accomplish automating the scan. I understand that I need to add the. The forums here is put into read-only. To use occ see Installing Nextcloud from the Command Line. To use the graphical Installation Wizard see Installation Wizard.


Moin, ich wollte mein Nextcloud via Shell updaten. Register for the iXsystems Community to get an ad-free experience and exclusive discounts in our eBay Store. I have been trying to install Nextcloud on my Alpine-Linux-based server using the. Auf der Konsole hat der occ Probleme: php. If I run script manually it works perfect, but when I run it in crontab, I get errors.


Owncloud says wrong version of PHP although latest version is installed. OC packages have been installed). In der Kommandozeile wechselt in den Ordner eurer Nextcloud -Installation damit ihr die occ -Befehle ausführen könnt. Cloud和 Nextcloud 有一些插件不兼容,所以在升级为 Nextcloud.


But now NextCloud seems to be developing at a healthier rate and so that’s the one I went for. First, though, I needed something on which to run the server. My RockProstill hasn’t been despatched but I was keen to try out NextCloud.


Fail to use occ on a fresh Debian system. The stack will be: - Nginx - version 1.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts