Donnerstag, 24. August 2017

Playstation com my ps4 life

Hol dir Infos zu PS-, PS3- und PS Vita-Konsolen, aktuellen Erscheinungen, Videos, Gewinnspielen, News und Support und kauf dir die neuesten Spiele. Wie viele Stunden habe ich eigentlich schon insgesamt mit PS-Spielen verbracht? Go on here and we can show vids about our time with our playstation 4. My PSLife offenbart die ein oder andere Statistik.


Quería saber si my pslife va a volver, ya que era algo bastante bueno y no considero que le costase mucho a sony.

Zuerst einmal freuen wir uns, dass Crossplay für ReadySet Heroes ab dem 29. Get Life Is Strange, Adventure game for PSconsole from the official PlayStation website. Greetings, PlayStation Slayers! Today I’m here to tell you about our latest free seasonal content update for Dauntless, which goes live today on PS4.


If you’ve taken a look around Ramsgate in the past week, you’ve likely noticed that the Dark Harvest has transformed the city into a shadow-laden bastion for the Unseen. These videos showcase the games played by PlayStation owners (or at least those attached to their usernames) and how long they played them for. Cette année nous fêtons le 5ème anniversaire de la PS4.

Merci de faire de PlayStation le meilleur endroit pour jouer. PSMy Life kannst Du dir kostenlos ein persönliches Videos erstellen lassen, welches deine „Laufbahn“ auf der PlayStation zusammenfasst. Auf dem offiziellen Kanal von PlayStation Deutschland findet ihr aktuelle und deutsche Trailer, Spots und Videos aus dem PlayStation -Universum. Bleibt dran und abonniert, um nichts zu verpassen!


Folgt uns auf unseren Kanälen für die aktuellsten News und allen Infos zu PlayStation VR, PS Plus und unserem PS Store! My very first game was the awesome Knack, which came with my PSbundle. Dort könnt ihr euch ein persönliches Video erstellen lassen, das zusammenfasst, was ihr auf der PlayStation so alles erlebt habt. Alle Details findet ihr bei uns.


One-time licence fee to download to multiple PSsystems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS, but is required for use on other PSsystems. See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product. Your entire PlayStation life stats in one friendly and convenient video. Look at how much time you’ve wasted spent!


Mit Hilfe des aufgeführten Links könnt ihr euch (wenn ihr bei PlayStation.com mit eurem PSN-Account angemeldet seit) ein kurzes Video erstellen, dass die am meisten gespielten Spiele auflistet, die seltenste Trophäre und welches euer erstes PSSpiel war. Coole Sache - anbei mein Video und das von crack-king.

Qualcuno infatti si è divertito a recuperare tutti i video condivisi sui social network per incrociare una serie di numeri e dati al fine di scoprire quali sono i giochi più popolari tra gli utenti della console di Sony. Y’a t’il encore le my psLife ? Vous devez créer un profil pour commenter, répondre et aimer des publications sur la Communauté PlayStation. Sony Interactive Entertainment has released a brand-new feature that reveals your personal gaming stats and habits. Some of the insights shown in the video are about the first game that you played on the. Having PSconnection issues?


I do not have much time in my adult life , and I want to use it wisely, I want to take decisions based on my data, dams I want to do what I please with that information about how I spent my time. I was really surprised when I found out that there is not such thing in PS(and before I assume). MY PSLIFE is a brand new feature Sony has launched for PlayStation fans, giving them a rundown of their major gaming stats.


Asi obtendrás tu vídeo personalizado de tus cincos años con PS, que puedes descargar o compartir en redes sociales. Han comenzado las ofertas de Navidad en juegos de PSen Amazon. El resultado es muy divertido y original. Skip navigation Sign in.


I find it's just stupid that one of the reasons why I couldn't get a video of my pslife is You’re from a. This video is unavailable. Earned near 10of my trophies since the launch of PS4. Little late to the party haha.


It is far less strict than other PlayStation subreddits and allows just about any non-offensive type of post from pictures of.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts