Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014

Owncloud failed to connect to the database

Owncloud failed to connect to the database

Can you reach the database from the ownCloud root directory with your credentials using a simple connection script? Basically, since you use a service which states to be Certified by Bitnami , I’d recommend to contact them first, sure they know best about their own environment. Expected behaviour I was uploading some files on my OwnCloud account and a warning appeare after refresh I got the errors present bellow. A board to discuss all kind of ownCloud topics.


But it is not an issue of the number of connection. In the linked issue, the setup runs with max_ connection =(only a single user and this is only for testing). Do you have a lot of users and clients accessing at the same time? With access to your command line run e. Failed to connect to the database.


I think another machine can have another installed packages or a complete different base install. I would ask to re-open this ticket. It was not modifie since the. Unable to install owncloud.


Hello,I have downloaded and installed the latest NextCloud docker image and set the port and firewall configurations properly. Setup Owncloud to use Already-Existing Postgresql Database. Put simply the Owncloud upgrade is download the tar. This all went well and things were looking goo until I upgraded the OS to stretch. Hello, please excuse my bad english - but I am not a. The Problem I am having a very strange issue where ownCloud seems unable to access my SQL database , using nginx, mariadb, and php-fpm running on Fedora 23.


I recently upgraded Ubuntu from 16. LTS and then upgraded Nextcloud to 16. All the basics are working fine but I’m getting these PHP errors that I. I’m running Nextcloud on a Virtualmin environment (on Ubuntu 14) from a few months without any problems. Last system upgrade cause Nextcloud to stop working: cannot access with clients (internal server error), unable to load web interface. If you use another authentication method (not peer), you’ll need to use the following steps to get the database setup: Now you need to create a database user and the database itself by using the PostgreSQL command line interface.


The database tables will be created by ownCloud when you login for the first time. Regardless of the underlying storage being use this guide can help you move the data directory for ownCloud to a new location. Step – Moving the ownCloud Data Directory. When ownCloud is in use and backend changes are being made, there is the possibility that data may become corrupt or damaged.


How to Install and Configure ownCloud Server By Tavis J. I can login to the DB using the account I created. SHOW DATABASES Any idea? Reply to NextCloud Stable.


Could you check the database status? Hallo zusammen, ich habe die OwnCloud nun erfolgreich am Fliegen. Nun aber noch ein Problem welches ich habe. Ich habe die Datenordner der Owncloud mit in.


What makes me wonder at first ist that the reqeusted folder is called “ owncloud ”. This folder is not present on my server. My installation is inside the “ nextcloud ” folder. It installed without any issues, however when I on the web admin page it tells me Database connection failed to the server. I am assuming a dummy database was created during install and that is what it is trying to connect to.


One Response to owncloud “can not connect to database , using sqlite3. Here is my case, I added a cluster database named primdb. Cloud Control 12c, and which does not match the database name primdb.


This could become a problem when click links to other URL. This is because the target names do not match the database names. Added by Jun Wang over years ago. Updated over years ago. A network firewall is preventing the connection to the SQL Server (when the network path to the SQL Server will traverse a firewall) A local firewall such as Windows Firewall is being used: Check that it is not blocking the GFI Product from making outgoing connections to the SQL Server.


Before we move on to the web configuration, we need to set up the database. During the web-based configuration process, we will need to provide an database name, a database username, and a database password so that ownCloud can connect and manage its information within MySQL. Begin by logging into your database with the MySQL administrative.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts